Join us in your own home for a night celebrating Kentucky chefs and youth!
Gourmet for Good is a digital event to support the youth and families served by the Kentucky United Methodist Children’s Homes as well as the Kentucky restaurant community, as both have been deeply impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Join us for stories of transformation from KyUMH’s ministry as well exciting innovations in the Kentucky restaurant industry.
What comes with my ticket?
- A $25 or $50 gift card to a partner restaurant of your choice
- Exclusive access to the livestream on October 2
- Access to our digital silent auction (opening for bids September 30)
Who are the featured chefs?
- Ouita Michel (Honeywood, Smithtown Seafood, Midway Bakery,Wallace Station, to name a few!)
- CJ Gabrielson (chef at J. Alexander’s Lexington)